Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, contributing, or registering to use our site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.francoflorenzi.com is operated by Franco Florenzi Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 09320740 and have our registered office at 1 Rashwood Cottage, Rashwood Hill, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0BJ. Our VAT number is GB209446896.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Great care has been taken to ensure that the description, prices and specifications of Franco Florenzi's products are correct at the time of publishing and that the reproduction of colour is as accurate as the photographic and production processes will allow.
Due to the limitations of digital photography and the technology around how images appear on your device, there may be variations between how our products look online and the actual product.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Franco Florenzi reserves the right to change without notice any of the details of the products on the site, including prices, colours and sizes.
All of the photographs used on our website are subject to copyright and under no circumstances are images to be used. Any reproduction or distribution without permission would be copyright infringement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Franco Florenzi is a Trade Mark registered in the United Kingdom (No. UK00003105765), the European Union (No. 014280721) and Internationally (No.1287896) under the registration numbers provided above.
Our products are protected by copyright and design law, including registered Community Designs.
If you are aware of counterfeit items that may infringe on the above rights then please contact us at email@example.com.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Payments made by bank transfer are non-refundable and in the case of a return, store credit will be provided.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times, are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
USE OF INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
Our site is available for personal, non-commercial use by you only. Any kind of automatic capturing and/or redistribution of content from our site (sometimes described as screen scraping) is not permitted. You are on notice that this can cause damage to us, other users and our authorised suppliers.
In addition to legal action, we may suspend or delete user accounts where we suspect they might be used for this purpose.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note, that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The type of personal data we may collect includes identity data (including name and title), contact data (including postal address, email address and telephone numbers), financial data (including bank account and payment card details), transaction data (details of products and services you have purchased from us) profile data (including your interests, preferences and feedback).
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Franco Florenzi Ltd (and any trusted partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to manage any account(s) you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your consent, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may be of interest to you;
- for analysis, insights and research purposes - to provide you with the best service; and
- to better understand how you interact with our Website, including its functionality and features.
We may process your personal data, once submitted to us in the following ways:
- Communications via our Website, email or social media. We collect personal data through communications via our Website, email or social media. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact Us” section on our Website and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us, including for customer services support.
- Goods or services you request. Where you request a good or service from us, we will collect your personal data in order to process your request.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources, for example providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
We may occasionally contact you to provide you with information on our latest products, news and special offers via email if you consented to receive these communications.
You may opt out of receiving these marketing communications at any given time by using the unsubscribe link in any of our communications or by contact us at email@example.com.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To better understand your preferences and to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal information with some of our trusted third parties including logistics and marketing providers.
All our service providers must confirm they apply appropriate data protection and security controls before we allow them to handle your personal information.
We may share your personal data with:
- selected commercial partners and sponsors where you have chosen to participate in surveys or other marketing-related initiatives relating to your use of our goods and services;
- a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of Franco Florenzi so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services;
- service providers who we partner with for additional services. Where we provide your personal data to third party services providers, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by us;
- distributors, business partners, or other service providers, including for marketing purposes or where you have chosen to share your personal data through various features and functionality provided via our Website; and
- law enforcement agencies, for the purposes of reporting or evidencing a crime.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes in this notice, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In summary, various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require us to retain certain records for specific amounts of time. In relation to your personal data, we will hold this only for so long as we require that personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organisational purposes. We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
Franco Florenzi Ltd is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Our security measures include:
- encryption of data;
- enabling two-factor authentication and using secure passwords with third-party providers;
- internal policies setting out our data security rules for our personnel.
We may use the personal information provided by you in order to fulfil necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of the information. This is done only to confirm your identity for security purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA
We may share your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. We ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to your data and are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
Many of our external third parties are based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that are compliant with data protection laws and will ensure all personal data will be secure.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about our processing of your personal data which is the aim of this Notice;
- the right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
- the right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
- the certain rights in relation to automated decision-making including profiling;
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them;
- the right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process any request in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal data with the supervisory authority in your country.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing information requested to you.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data via this Website, please contact us by email at email@example.com. If you contact us, we will do our best to address any concerns you may have about our processing of your personal data.
You may request details of your personal information, which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a fee for this and may require you to provide evidence of your identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will correct this information.