- Delivery Information
- Returns & Exchanges
- Product Information
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
To place your order, simply follow the instructions below:
1) Choose the items you wish to purchase and click ‘add to cart’.
2) Once the items are in your cart click ‘proceed to checkout’.
3) Select whether you would like to checkout as a guest, register as you checkout or login to your account.
4) Once your preferred method is chosen, please fill in your personal details (name, email address, telephone number, shipping/billing address).
5) Select your preferred shipping method.
6) Select your preferred payment method (please make sure you complete all steps when paying so we are able to capture your payment).
7) Please note we are unable to ship to Post Office Box addresses.
WHERE CAN I ENTER MY DISCOUNT CODE?
Your discount code can be added when viewing your shopping cart. To do this, simply click the shopping cart button in the top right hand corner.
The discount will immediately be deducted from your ‘Grand Total’ when applying the discount code.
Please note you can only use one discount code per order.
WAS MY ORDER SUCCESSFUL?
If money has been captured from your account, then your order has been placed successfully.
You will also receive a confirmation email, which will provide you with a detailed breakdown of your order.
If you have not received a confirmation email, then please check your ‘junk’ and ‘clutter’ inbox in case the email has been mistaken as spam.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Please email us at email@example.com and a member of our customer service team will be happy to amend or cancel your order.
For cancellation information please refer to the returns and exchange section on our website.
Payment can be made via Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover), PayPal or via Amazon.
Wire Transfer (also known as Bank Transfer) is also available for customers located in Germany or Austria.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN CAPTURED?
If you are unable to pay via Credit/Debit card, then it is likely to be because of the following reasons:
1) The payment details entered are incorrect.
2) The billing address entered is incorrect.
3) You have attempted to make payment several times using the same card.
4) You have insufficient funds to cover the transaction.
Our payment system automatically blocks these transactions for safety reasons, in order to minimise online fraud.
If you are still not able to pay with your Credit/Debit card, then we recommend selecting an alternative payment method.
If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRACK MY ORDER?
You will receive a tracking number when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
For more information on how to track your package, please visit the ‘shipping’ section on our website.
If your order has not arrived within the stated delivery timeframe, please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com.
FROM WHERE ARE THE ITEMS SHIPPED?
All orders are shipped from the United Kingdom.
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVE A WRONG OR DEFECTIVE ITEM?
We strongly advocate that you, as a customer, make sure that the item is correct when you receive your delivery. If you have received the wrong item or if it is damaged, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. After this, we will assume that you are happy with your order.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ITEM IS BROKEN?
Please contact our customer service department with information regarding the fault and any photographs, which may help us to resolve your query. Our customer service team will get back to you within 48 hours Monday - Friday 9am-5pm GMT.
WHY IS MY SILVER JEWELLERY BLACK?
There may be several reasons why your silver jewellery has turned black.
1) One method naturally occurs overtime, this is not a manufacturing defect but a property of silver metal and can be removed using a silver polishing cloth.
2) Another is caused when your silver is exposed to harsh chemicals. This includes, but is not limited to perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine or salt water. This unfortunately cannot be removed with a silver polishing cloth and would need to be taken to a jeweller for professional polishing.